Indian Head Massage
Head Massage works on areas affected by mental and emotional stress.
In Western culture today we spend much of our time in our heads, so this treatment can really help to calm the mind and is surprisingly deeply relaxing.
Working with a firm and gentle rhythm it helps to relieve muscular discomfort and tension as well as calming the spirit and aiding relaxation, it also improves circulation in the head, enhances the senses and promotes clear thinking.
Significant improvement noticed with: • Migraine and headaches
• Sinusitis • Stress related disorders • Insomnia and disturbed sleep
• Temporal – Mandible Joint tension (TMJ)
• Suppleness and flexibility to head, neck and shoulders
• Increase of oxygen and glucose supply to the brain
• Scalp stimulation increasing blood circulation, promoting healthy hair • Increases cerebral spinal fluid circulation
• Improves muscle tone • Calms the respiratory system, helping asthma.
It also provides an excellent Facial massage, plumping and rejuvinating the skin.
Indian Head Massage promotes:
• A sense of calmness, peace and tranquillity
• Release from anxiety, stress and mental strain
• Relief from depression • High levels of concentration
• Clearer thinking and focus • Relaxation *Aids Memory
• Sound sleep and relief from nightmares • Renewed energy